Site Realibity Engineer
Full time / Contractor
Intermediate / Senior
Prague or Ostrava
In this role you'll get
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Design and implement high performance system architecture and frameworks to continually improve overall system performance and team efficiencies (Compute, Storage, Network)
- Identify opportunities to improve/enhance developer experience via tooling, help engineering teams to achieve greater efficiency
- Writing in scripting languages in order to write self-service automation to let engineers help themselves, or having infrastructure detect & self-correct problems
- Provide end to end systems and pipeline support for mission critical tools
- Participate in a 24x7 team responsible for service availability for mission critical toolsets (Includes equal team participation in rotational on-call schedule)
On day one we'll expect you to:
Experience building and maintaining infrastructure with a mindset to always automate the “boring” parts and monitor the “important” parts
A keen interest in problem-solving. Misbehaving services are more "interesting" than "annoying"
Deep understanding of continuous delivery best practices and designs
Automated pipeline design and implementation, preferably on Jenkins
Experience with Terraform and Ansible for full stack infrastructure automation
Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker technologies
Fluency in one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Go, Java) and ability to debug code locally and remotely with strong understanding of all levels of a distributed system
Cloud Architecture (AWS, Azure - General knowledge)
Knowledge of logging and monitoring stack (ELK, AWS CloudWatch)
GIT source control experience
Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Extra skills that will help you stand out
Added bonuses you have:
Knowledge of build and packaging systems (but not limited to) Maven, Gradle, PyPi, npm
- Experience with Event streaming processing (Apache Kafka)
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL technologies like PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Advanced knowledge of RHEL
- Experience with Virtualization tools like VMWare, OpenStack, OpenNebula
- Experience with Application performance tooling, bottleneck detection
- Release Management process experience, Change Management experience leading to safe and predictable change within the environment
- Experience working in Agile teams and Agile SDLC practices
- Ability to perform code reviews and mentorship of Junior DevOps/SRE engineers
You become a part of the team:
Your future Team Leader:
More about benefits
Flexible work schedule
Flexible work schedule, Flexible PTO (we don't care if you start work at the early morning, or if you're a night owl and prefer working at night - just be sure, that you are comply with your meetings and deadlines).
Yearly budget for learning and development goals, including conferences, trainings or books of your choice.
We will pay you your standard hourly rate for the time you devote to doing good deeds (during and outside working hours).
MacBook, (2x)27 ”monitor, hub, quality headphones, iPhone, mobile plan (data included)
Special offers from our customers and partners
Public transportation passes (Lítačka card, ODIS card,
ČD In Karta)
Sounds good? Lets talk!
Don't forget to add your CV, we will also appreciate your Github profile or Linkedin profile.
DevOps Engineer > (COMING SOON)
Frontend Developer > (COMING SOON)
Can’t find the one for you right now?
Sign up to get job updates.